Followers

Monday, June 26, 2017

My Life My Style

Well the annual family camping trip has come and gone. We headed to Black Lake this Year. We had a great turn out.
The group stayed in a variety of settings, noted below.  Some stayed in the cottage, some in the large round house and we stayed in our camper.
Gwen, my mother in law did a great job at keeping everything running smoothly. She reserved everyone room and orchestrated who was to bring what meal, snack water, juice ............




We crammed a lot of activities in this weekend. On Friday we had a fish fry, hosted by Gwen, Rick, Mario and Sherita. Tyrone and Joe provided the desert.  We had so much food I ate entirely to much.

My sister Karen and her husband Anthony flew in from Atlanta. They were only able to stay one night. When they arrived we went to the Ocqueoc Falls.
The weather was great. After we left the falls we showed them the beach the swimming pool and game room. I wanted them to see everything since they were only going to be here one night.














On Saturday Reggie and Lecia and Devante prepared breakfast. After breakfast the group split up, some of us went to Mackinaw Island while the others went to the car show and shopping.  Once on the Island Mike and I walked around and I was surprised to see a part of the Island that I never saw before.  While walking we ran into part of our group. They took the horse driven tour.













So many things to see in such a short time. After walking around the Island for 4.5 hours we met back up with the group. My feet were tired but it was worth it. We got some ice cream and fudge and waited for the boat.










Well I can go on and on but I will not bore you. More to come. Enjoy this short video.

No comments: