Followers

Monday, June 5, 2017

Family-Friends at Pontiac Lake

Well we finally had a family outing. We went to Pontiac Lake State Park with my friend Beatrice and her family. My sister Tracy her husband, Phil their son Phillip and my nieces Miciah, Micheala and nephews  David and Trealon  and Chaise they all came out to spend time with us. The weather was perfect. We could not have asked for a better day.


We had a bite to eat before heading to the beach. I wanted to hike to the beach but I was out voted. While at the beach we played volley ball and the kids went swimming. The water was to cold for me to get in. No pictures of us playing volley ball we were to busy playing. I will be sore tomorrow.

 After spending time at the beach we headed back to the camp site to roast marshmallows, and enjoy the fire.
                      Those color changing packets make the fire so beautiful. Don't you agree.


                They really did enjoy themselves. She was smiling believe me she was smiling.

The next day we went for a bike ride. We rode around the park and up the steep hill. That hill will take you out. Well more adventures to come here are a few pictures hope you enjoy them.

                                                                           Mike
                        Can you spot the dragonfly?

No comments: