Followers

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Tired of the cold.

Can not wait for warmer weather to go camping. I need to fill in more states.  Those above are a few states we have stayed in. As you can see we have a long way to go.
We made our first purchase for the Airstream.  We bought a pair of stainless steel wine glasses and a stainless drink mixer. I have so many design ideas for the new camper.
Our color scheme is deep burgundy and black for the accent colors. We will use those colors in the pillows and a throw.  Below is my tea set that was the inspiration for the colors scheme. This will be going in the camper.
We have scheduled two camping trips for next year so far. As you can see we are ready to get traveling again.
Will keep you up dated, and post more pictures as I find my treasures for the camper.

No comments: