Followers

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Hawaii

Just got back from Oahu with the family. Had a great time. My body is still struggling to get back on the right sleeping schedule. I am sitting here wiped out. As much as I like to travel I find it hectic. I am that person that has to do it all, see it all.  When I camp it's different, relaxing peaceful.
I do not envy people that have to fly for a living. I do not want to look at another airport for a while.

  I will post pictures of Hawaii by the end of the week.  We (the eight) of stayed in a lovely home in Kailua that we rented.  The home had everything we needed and the beach was in walking distance. We went to Pearl Harbor,hiked Diamond Head,went to Waimea Valley,visited the Byofo-In Temple and so much more.  Well back to the eat race tomorrow.  Will post pictures soon.

On to other news........
Well we have been running since we got back but we finally ordered our airstream...... More to come on that.

No comments: